Webinar Series’ with Healthcare Experts
Flattening the Curve
Battling COVID with our Frontline Team
Training and mental health programs
Hygiene Kits for the Most Vulnerable
Primary & Emergency Care for Refugees
MedGlobal clinic for Rohingya refugees in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
MedGlobal clinic for Venezulan refugees in Cucuta, Colombia
Front-line response with local healthcare partners in Gaza, Yemen, Syria & Pakistan
MEDGLOBAL'S COVID-19 RESPONSE
We urge you to support our effort to provide frontline healthcare workers in disaster regions with personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, gowns, and eye shield) during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our goal is to support 500 frontline healthcare workers for 3 months in each of the following areas: Syria, Yemen, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Colombia, and Gaza.
$20 will protect one healthcare worker for one day. Your donation will help save the lives of healthcare workers who are working to save thousands of lives.
How many healthcare workers do you want to support, and for how many days?
MedGlobal is urgently working with our teams and partners in Bangladesh, Colombia, Greece, Pakistan, Yemen, Gaza, Lebanon and Syria to provide immediate support to the most vulnerable communities in the midst of the deadly global COVID-19 pandemic.
They will be hit hardest, as many are confined to cramped environments like overcrowded camps or communities in urban areas where disease can rapidly spread.
We ask you to join our urgent pandemic relief effort, which will support our local field teams and partners by providing:
- Soap, washing units, personal hygiene kits, and cleaning solutions
- Medical supplies and medications
- Ventilators, oxygen masks, and medical technology for Intensive Care Units
- Protective Personal Equipment (PPE) including masks, gowns, gloves and eye shields for healthcare workers
- Resources for infection control and prevention, and emergency planning in the case of an outbreak
- Educational, training, and mental health programs for local healthcare workers
Thank you for your generous support.